- 1 tbsp Pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1-2 tsp Kissed Earth Magic 8
- 1 Leek finely sliced
- 2 Carrots sliced
- 2 stalks Celery sliced
- 26oz Pumpkin peeled & diced
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1 tsp Ground turmeric
- 1 tsp Ground coriander
- 3 cups Vegetable stock
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp Greek Yoghurt
- 2 sprigs fresh Coriander chopped
- 4 slices Gut Friendly Bread
- Heat a large saucepan over medium-high heat, add pumpkin seeds and toast for 1-2 minutes, remove from pan and set aside.
- Using the same pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add leek, carrot, celery and pumpkin and cook for 3-4 minutes until starting to brown. Add garlic and cook for another minute.
- Add spices to pan, stir to coat vegetables and cook for a few minutes, until starting to become fragrant.
- Add stock and water and bring to the boil before turning down to a simmer. Cook for 15-20 minutes, until vegetables are tender.
- Leave soup to cook for a few minutes before pureeing using a stick blender, or blend in batches in blender or food processor. Adjust seasonings.
- Serve soup with a slice of Gut Friendly Bread and top with yoghurt, pumpkin seeds and fresh coriander.