Vegan Broccoli, Feta & Walnut Pasta
- 200g broccoli w stems, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons (approx. 20g) cashews
- ¼ avocado
- 2 tsp Kissed Earth Magic 8
- 1 cup nutritional yeast
- ¼ lemon, including skin
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 cup water
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 cup (200g) dried legume pasta
- ½ cup (approx. 70g) walnuts
- ½ cup rocket, roughly chopped
- 4 tablespoons (approx. 60g) vegan feta (or regular feta not vegan)
- Add broccoli, cashews, avocado, Magic 8, nutritional yeast, lemon, garlic, water, salt and pepper to an up-right blender and blend to creamy. Set aside.
- Bring a medium sized saucepan filled with water to the boil.
- Add the legume pasta and cook till al dente, around 7 – 8 minutes.
- A few minutes before the pasta is ready, bring a small fry pan to a medium heat. Add the walnuts and toast lightly. Set aside.
- Drain the pasta and then add back into the saucepan on a low heat, then pour in the creamy broccoli sauce from the blender and mix through to heat.
- To serve, divide the creamy broccoli pasta between plates and top with rocket, vegan feta (or regular feta) and toasted walnuts.