Prep: 30 minutes
- 50g dark chocolate, melted
- 1 medium ripe avocado
- 1 scoop Kissed Earth Brilliance collagen
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp rice malt syrup
- ½ cup almond meal
- 3 tbsp raw cacao powder
- In a small saucepan on low heat, melt chocolate, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Add avocado, chocolate, collagen, vanilla, syrup, almond meal and 2 tbsp cacao to food processor and blitz until smooth. Transfer to a bowl, cover with cling wrap and place in fridge for 20 minutes.
- Remove from fridge and using a spoon, scoop out mixture and roll into 8 even balls. Dust with remaining cacao powder. Keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.