No oven required for these Cranberry Orange, no bake oat bars! We love simple recipes :)
- 350g Medjool Dates (pitted)
- ½ cup orange juice
- 2 tsp orange zest
- 1 tbsp rice malt syrup
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Kissed Earth Replenish Vanilla
- 4/5 cup pumpkin seeds
- 4/5 cup sunflower seeds
- 4 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- ½ cup dried cranberries (plus 1 extra tbsp)
- ½ - 1 tsp Kissed Earth Brain Elixir
- Line base and sides of a 20cm x 30cm baking dish with baking paper making sure the paper extends above the edges of pan.
- Combine dates, orange juice, zest, rice malt syrup, cinnamon and protein powder in a food processor.
- Add pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, half the oats and 3/4 cup of the coconut & process until mixture is finely chopped and starts to come together.
- Transfer mixture into a bowl, add remaining cranberries and oats, stirring until well combined.
- Press mixture into the pan and sprinkle with the extra coconut.
- Refrigerate for at least 6 hours (or overnight) until firm.
- Remove slice from pan and cut into 20 bars.