1. Preheat the oven to 180°C and prepare your brownie tray
2. Place all of the ingredients except the chocolate into a blender or food processor and mix until smooth. (If the mixture is getting stuck or a bit dry add some water until it softens up).
3. If using a blender, place mixture into a bowl and stir through the chopped chocolate.
4. Pour batter into the prepared tray and bake for 20-30 minutes. Remove from the oven, and let it cool.
5. Slice up the blondies and eat as is or serve warm with your favourite ice cream.