GF | DF | RSF
1. Preheat oven to 120C, line a baking tray with baking paper and dust with corn starch
2. In a clean and dry stand mixer combine egg whites and whisk on medium speed until soft peaks form
3. Gradually add one tbsp of sugar at a time while still whisking until meringue is thick and glossy
4. Add cornstarch and white vinegar and whisk until just combined
5. Spoon meringue onto baking paper and smooth top and sides of pavlova
6. Bake in oven for 90 minutes
7. Turn off oven and let cool overnight
8. To decorate, use a stand mixer and whisk coconut yoghurt and collagen sachets until soft peaks form (about 10 minutes)
9. Spoon onto meringue and top with fresh raspberries and strawberries.
Enter your details to enjoy 20% off your first order + exclusive promos and recipes monthly.