- 2/3 cups rolled oats
- 1 scoop of Kissed Earth Replenish Vanilla or Chocolate
- 1 banana
- 1 1/3 cup almond milk, or any milk of your choice
- 1 heaped tablespoon almond butter
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp Chia seeds
- handful of nuts, roughly chopped
- shredded coconuts
- extra almond butter
1. In a container mash the banana then add cocoa powder, KE Replenish Vanilla or Chocolate and almond butter and mix well.
2. Pour in the almond milk and mix again. Add rolled oats and chia seeds and give it a final mix until everything is fully combined.
3. Place the lid on the container and put in the fridge for a couple of hours or overnight.
4. When you’re ready to eat it, heat up the container in a microwave for 2-2.5 minutes on high or until warmed through.
5. Serve warm with extra almond butter!