Prep time 10 min
Cook time 10 min
1. In a food processor, blitz one egg and cottage cheese until smooth. Add broccoli and peas, parsley, parmesan, KE collagen, garlic and quinoa flakes and pulse until just combined. Season to your liking.
2. Heat a non-stick fry pan over medium heat, mould mixture into 4 patties and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, until golden and cooked through.
3. Remove from pan and keep in a warm place.
4. Add eggs to frypan and cook to your liking.
5. Serve fritters topped with Greek yoghurt and fried egg.