Naturally occurring Iodine derived from Brown Alga and Bladder Wrack to improve thyroid hormone health and reduce hair loss.
Biotin is an essential component for keratin formation in healthy hair, skin and nails.
Silica and Zinc support hair thickness and strength.
Vitamin C strengthens the immune system and supports collagen synthesis.
B Vitamins (B2, B5, B6, B12 and Biotin) boost energy production and maintain energy levels throughout your body
Active Ingredients (Each tablet contains):
- Ascophyllum nodosum (Brown alga) powder Equiv. fresh blade and stem 1.5 g
- Angelica polymorpha (Dong quai) Ext. Equiv. dry root 1.125 g
- Lycopersicon esculentum (Tomato) Ext. Equiv. dry fruit 250 mg
- Fucus vesiculosus (Bladder wrack) Ext. Equiv. dry whole plant 25 mg
- Colloidal anhydrous silica 37.5 mg
- Biotin 4 mg
- Inositol 25 mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 12.5 mg
- Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5, from calcium pantothenate 54.59 mg) 50 mg
- Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6, from pyridoxine hydrochloride 12.04 mg) 9.9 mg
- Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin, Vitamin B12) 500 microgram
- Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C, from sodium ascorbate 281.21 mg) 250 mg
- d-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate (Vitamin E) 20.83 mg
- Zinc (from zinc amino acid chelate 25 mg) 5 mg
- Manganese (from manganese amino acid chelate 12.5 mg) 1.25 mg
- Selenium (from selenomethionine 63 microgram) 25 microgram
- Total Iodine (from Ascophyllum nodosum powder, Fucus vesiculosus extract and potassium iodide 33 microgram) 165 microgram
- Copper (from cupric sulfate pentahydrate 100 microgram) 25 microgram
The utmost care has been taken when creating our Hair Skin & Energy vitamin supplement to ensure it is free from gluten, lactose, egg, soy, nuts, starch, dairy, bee products, artificial sweeteners, artificial flavors or preservatives. GMO-free, providing you with the purest and most natural form of nourishment.