Makes 8-9 Donuts
1. Preheat oven to 180°C and prepare your donut pan (we used a pan that makes 6 at a time)
2. In a medium bowl combine the dry ingredients - coconut flour, cocoa powder, Replenish Chocolate, baking soda and salt
3. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla extract
4. Slowly combine the dry ingredients into the wet mixture until it's mixed through
5. Fill each donut about 3/4 of the way and bake for 10-16 minutes (depending on your oven). Cool in the pan before removing
6. While the donuts are baking, prepare the glaze. In a small saucepan, heat up the chopped chocolate and coconut oil. Remove off heat as soon as the coconut oil has melted. Continue to whisk until smooth
7. Once donuts have cooled, you can either dip them into the pan or pour it over the donuts and enjoy!