Ashwagandha, Lemon Balm, Passionflower & Chamomile help relieve symptoms of mild anxiety, soothe nerves and calm the mind.
Rehmannia & Rhodiola (adaptogens) help to improve the body's response to stress.
Siberian Ginseng and Holy Basil help relieve fatigue and support physical endurance.
B Vitamins (B3, B6, B12 and Folic Acid) boost and maintain energy levels.
Inositol (B8) and Choline support healthy mood balance.
Active Ingredients (Each tablet contains):
- Eleutherococcus senticosus (Siberian ginseng) Ext. Equiv. dry root 1.125 g
- Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha) Ext. Equiv. dry root 750 mg
- Melissa officinalis (Lemon balm) Ext. Equiv. dry herb 500 mg
- Passiflora incarnata (Passionflower) Ext. Equiv. dry herb flowering and fruiting 290 mg
- Rehmannia glutinosa (Rehmannia) Ext. Equiv. dry root 250 mg
- Rhodiola rosea (Golden root) Ext. Equiv. dry root 200 mg
- Matricaria chamomilla (Chamomile) Ext. Equiv. dry flower 130 mg
- Ocimum tenuiflorum (Holy basil) Ext. Equiv. whole plant 100 mg
- Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B3, from Calcium pantothenate 2.65mg) 2.43 mg
- Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6, from pyridoxal 5-phosphate monohydrate 2.5mg) 1.6 mg
- Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin, Vitamin B12) 275 microgram
- Folic acid 75 microgram
- Levomefolic acid (from Levomefolate calcium 381 microgram) 334 microgram
- Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C, from sodium ascorbate 14.06 mg) 12.5 mg
- Magnesium (from Magnesium glycinate 120.57 mg) 17 mg
- Inositol 75 mg
- Tyrosine 100 mg
- Choline bitartrate 37.5 mg
The utmost care has been taken when creating our Anxiety & Stress vitamin supplement to ensure this product is free from sugar gluten, lactose, egg, soy, nuts, dairy, bee products, artificial sweeteners, artificial flavours or preservatives. This product is suitable for vegans.
Directions for use: Take one tablet daily or as directed by your healthcare professional. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Do not use if seal is broken.
Product Warnings: Nil.
Storage: Store below 30C in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
The following list of health benefits linked to the use of our Anxiety & Stress daily vitamin has been approved by the TGA:
· Antioxidant/Reduce free radicals formed in the body
· Helps reduce/decrease free radical damage to body cells
· Maintain/support physical endurance/capacity/stamina
· Maintain/support heat/energy production/thermogenesis
· Relieve weariness/tiredness/fatigue/feeling of weakness
· Maintain/support general health and wellbeing
· Maintain/support immune system health
· Maintain/support healthy immune system function
· Maintain/support muscle health
· Aid/assist/helps glucose/sugar/carbohydrate metabolism
· Helps decrease/reduce homocysteine levels
· Traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to adaptogen/Help body adapt to stress
· Aids/assists the body to cope with environmental stress
· Support healthy stress response in the body
· Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to calms the mind
· Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to soothe/calm nerves
· Decrease/reduce/relieve symptoms of stress
· Decrease/reduce/relieve symptoms of mild anxiety
· Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to decrease/reduce/relieve symptoms of mild anxiety
· Maintain/support mental endurance/stamina
· Maintain/support cognitive function/mental function
· Maintain/support nervous system health
· Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to calmative/nervous system relaxant
· Support healthy emotional/mood balance
· Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to decrease/reduce/relieve sleeplessness
· Traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to decrease/reduce/relieve sleeplessness